Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Project 365: Day 372- December 7th


I spent a good part of my day CLEANING. Yes, as I always state-- this house was a complete mess after the weekend. I don't know why we let it get out of control, but it happens, haha! So, I spent today vacuuming, scrubbing, lighting some candles, doing laundry, doing dishes... oh, it was totally a fun time, haha! 


Oh and can I just say I LOVE my swiffer jet :) So much better than mopping, haha! 

After cleaning, I got a summer dress for Tayler from Target. Eek! I absolutely LOVE it hehe!


I focused in on the little bow on the dress because it's ABSOLUTELY adorable hehe! :)


And after that, I cut up some green peppers and onions for dinner. It was a chicken stir fry kind of night! :) I got the chicken cut up, cooked it in the skillet, added the peppers and onion, and this is what we had:


And we had that all over brown rice. Not to toot my own horn as I always say, but it was yummy hehe! It's my momma's recipe :) SUPER good. 

After that, Ethan told me it was OUR night. He turned off his phone (people are ALWAYS calling it) and we laid around on the couch all night watching "Home Alone 2" hehe!


Cheers to Project 365!


No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...