Tuesday, December 7, 2010

December 7th- COMMUNITY


December 7 – Community Prompt: Community. Where have you discovered community, online or otherwise, in 2010? What community would you like to join, create or more deeply connect with in 2011? (Author: Cali Harris)
 
 
My online community is absolutely precious to me... they are my ladies from www.plurk.com. We have developed our own "world" there. I love each and every one of them from the bottom of my heart. We have grown so close to one another and I appreciate it more than words can say. They have been there through the hard times, good times, blessed times, disappointing times...  they are truly my best friends.
Having said that, in 2011 I would also like to create the same group of friends in PERSON. I would love to have a circle of friends that I can trust and rely on that live near me. I miss having that, but I just rarely have good luck with friends. Many girls are all about back-stabbing... and drama. I'd love to find friends that live near me that are mature and grown-up. 


No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...