Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Project 365: Day 371- December 6th

I spent my day resting. I was suppose to clean the house today, but I had strict orders from the love of my life to lay down and take care of myself and Tayler. He's such a sweetie. He said "If I come home and see a clean house, I'll mess it all back up" hahaha! So, I followed his orders... I worked on my project for class and laid down on the couch to watch some movies :) Oh, but I slipped in some Christmas wrapping, hehe! And FINALLY all of our presents are "wrapped" and under the tree. Yes, most of my wrapping consists of gift bags. Don't be hatin' haha! I am a terrible wrapper lol!


I just love our tree! And I'm soooo excited for everyone to open their presents, hehe! :)

After wrapping presents, I made some dinner for us :) We had steak fajitas tonight. I know we have these at least once a week, but they're Ethan's favorite, haha! 


After dinner, Ethan went to play basketball, and I made some dessert and curled up on the couch to watch "The Office" hehe! :) Wanna see the dessert??


It's a peanut butter yogurt dip. All you do is mix 1 cup of non fat vanilla yogurt with 1/2 a cup of peanut butter. Then you just dip some fruit in it. SO YUMMY! Tayler and I enjoyed that with a  cup of orange juice hehe! Super yummy! Once Ethan got home, we played a few games of putt putt and hit the sack :)

Cheers to Project 365!


No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...