Monday, December 6, 2010

December 6th- MAKE.


December 6 – Make. What was the last thing you made? What materials did you use? Is there something you want to make, but you need to clear some time for it? (Author: Gretchen Rubin)
 
 
The last thing I made was-- toaster streudels. Oops... that's not really making something is it? haha! Well, if we're talking about MAKING something, I suppose I could say that I "made" the letters and polka dots for Tayler's wall in her bedroom. I actually bought the circles and letters, but I painted them and connected them together. Want to see? Sure!
I'm so excited! I just LOVE it :) I hope she does too hehe!

And I want to "make" or I guess continue making the scrapbook for Tayler. I just need a better work space and more supplies to do that. Soon, I hope. Soon! 


No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...