Monday, December 6, 2010

Project 365: Day 370- December 5th


We got up this morning and headed to my parent's house. Ethan offered to help my dad hang up the Christmas lights on the outside of the house since he can't go up a ladder due to his surgery. What a sweetheart, right? :) And I helped mom decorate their tree. They are going with an old school theme.. it's gorgeous. Here's a shot of the tree:


And here's the finished product:

So adorable! Mom has such a knack for decorating and craftiness :) I just LOVE it. We had a little helper with us too while decorating, haha--


He's such a cutie haha! Mom even put on his Christmas tie haha How cute is this?


He's such a cutie hehe! :) 

Mom made us an amazing dinner-- beef and noodles, twice baked potatoes, steamed vegetables with cheese. It was so good! We stayed there for awhile and watched the Cleveland/Miami game, then we packed up and headed home just before the snow started to hit! THANK GOD (cause I was driving lol and I'm terrible at that) While on the way home, I started feeling really sick. I went home and fell asleep for about an hour or two and when I woke up-- I was even worse. I had a fever, was achey, sore throat, sore neck, and a headache. Ethan got me some tylenol, Sprite, and Halls throat drops. I wasn't feeling any better by bed time, so we hit the sack-- fortunately, my fever  dropped! That was relieving. While going to bed we watched the VH1 Divas "Support the Troops." :)

Cheers to Project 365!


No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...