Sunday, December 5, 2010

December 5th- LET GO.


December 5 – Let Go. What (or whom) did you let go of this year? Why? (Author: Alice Bradley)
 
 
I let go of  my past. I think that's simple enough to say. Although most of you don't really know what all my "past" consists of, just know that it was a GREAT thing for me to let go of it. I feel like 2010 gave me another chance, another opportunity... a clean slate. It was JUST what I needed after what 2009 handed out. But hey- that's life. You have your ups, you have your downs. It's just important to recognize when it's time to grab hold of something.. and when it's time to just let it go.

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...