Sunday, December 5, 2010

Project 365: Day 369- December 4th


I am 22 weeks 2 days pregnant today... and so I wanted to document that WITH my new shirt that I bought :) I absolutely love that little baby bump, let me tell you! :) hehe!




I hung around the house today while Ethan was hunting, but guess what he brought home to me??




Yes, he must REALLY love me, huh? hehe! I was SO happy and SO excited, so yes... that is what we watched yesterday. Well, I take that back-- I watched it once by myself, then Ethan and I watched it together :) hehe! He actually liked it-- I think it was all the fighting, haha!




After that we got ready and we went to the Christmas parade here in town. We stayed in my car because it was oh so cold, haha! But we had fun :) Here is our little photoshoot. HEY-- we got bored, haha!




And yes, I took a few pictures of the floats, but they aren't very good because it was dark and there were NO lights but the lights on the floats themselves, LOL



 (That's Santa up there ^)

and after the parade, we drove up to Columbus to my brother's girlfriend's apartment and had dinner there with my brother, his girlfriend, her roommate, and her fiance :) Marie made us baked macaroni and cheese, a type of fried chicken, salad, and cornbread muffins! It was SUPER yummy! We had such a good time :) After dinner, they took us to this little ice cream shop. I got some sherbert.. Cranberry! It was SO good. We tried to get a picture of us by the lights, but I had to set the camera on a rock, hit the timer.. it was dark.. it's a blurry pic, but it's a good memory :)




Cheers to Project 365!




No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...