Saturday, December 11, 2010

Project 365: Day 375- December 10th


Today was a fun day for Tayler! Why? Because she got lots of things today from some of her mommy's friends... and her mommy and daddy, haha! First on the list was this onesie which we were absolutely STOKED about. She even has a headband and hat to wear with it :)


Is that not the cutest thing EVER? hehe! I just adore it! And I can't wait til she can wear it in the Spring/Summer!:)

After that arrived, Tayler got her very own package. Yes, it was addressed to her.. and it was SO surreal to actually see her name where someone else wrote it. Adorable!


And what was in this package? A picture frame my friend Kat made us, hehe! It matches her bedroom and even has her name wrote on it! We absolutely LOVE it!


Now it's deciding what picture to put in it. Hmmmm. Any suggestions?? 

AND, we got our ornament in the mail from our Secret Santa gift exchange with my Plurk girls. Kat got me in the exchange and bought us this ornament:


Can you tell who our family roots for? haha! Bring on that Sugar Bowl, brothas! :)

Ethan finally got home, we grabbed some food, and I started working on putting together the stand my parents got us for Tayler's room. Unfortunately, I didn't have a screw driver so I put together what I could with SCISSORS (yes, I put the edge of the scissors in the screw and twisted it... ridiculous, haha) and then once Ethan got home, he put the rest together, bless his heart. We put it in her room with her picture frame and this is what it looks like:


The white spaces are for pictures which means we've got to pick those out too! Decisions, decisions, haha! We'll see what we come up with. In the mean time, I think it looks great! We love it and her room is FINALLY starting to come together!

After that, we had such a lazy night, but funny story-- Tayler hardly moved all day today. She usually kicks like 50 times a day and I got maybe 7 today, haha. Well, Ethan came home and started telling me about Ke$ha's new song "We R Who We R..." (He knows I can't STAND her music LOL) and he starts playing it.. and wouldn't you know it... my daughter starts going crazy in there! He stops the music, she stops. He plays the music, she goes crazy again. All I can say is it better have been kicking and moving in PROTEST of that music, haha!!

Cheers to Project 365!


No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...