Sunday, December 12, 2010

Project 365: Day 376- December 11th


Ethan went snow boarding today, so I went to the mall with my parents to do a little shopping :) Well, I was supposed to be going and getting a present for Ethan's stocking, but I bought things for Tayler instead... gah, it's a sad, sad addiction, haha!! :) We went to "Cardboard Heroes" and I bought her this dress that Kyra told me about:


And I bought her her first pacifiers:


Yes, my name is Alyssa and I have a problem, haha!

And we went to Sears for my mom and dad to get a present for my brother and I saw these adorable pajamas there.. and my mom BOUGHT THEM FOR ME, haha!! :) I'm so excited!! They are super comfy. I modeled the first pair:


And here's the 2nd pair:

Once I got home from shopping, Ethan got home from snowboarding and we had a relaxing night at home. We were both pretty exhausted, so we laid around watching TV... eating some pizza... and chillaxing. Oh, and check out my daughter and her action moves last night:


haha! She had her little butt pushed in the air hahaha. Sooo cute!

Cheers to Project 365!


No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...