Monday, December 13, 2010

Project 365: Day 377- December 12th


We had a rather lazy day today. The morning started out POURING down rain.... then it quickly changed to SNOW. And yes, it was coming down full speed. Ethan and I went grocery shopping for some lunches for me and for some snacks... and we stopped at the local gas station because I was CRAVING a hot dog and they have an amazing deal-- 2 hot dogs, 1 bag of chips, and a polar pop for $3.00. Yes, you can't beat that! So, I enjoyed that while we watched the snow fall down and watched some TV shows, hehe! 

Since it was snowing, I had this brilliant idea to get pictures in the snow with 2 of my friends that are also pregnant and live near us-- Kyra is 28 weeks pregnant with a little boy named Bentley, Carrie is 25 weeks pregnant with a little girl named Jaylee, and I am 23 weeks pregnant with a little girl named Tayler :) So, about 5:30PM, Kyra and her boyfriend Austin and Carrie and her boyfriend Matt came over to get some "maternity" pictures hehe! They started out outside--


(A side view of our bellies hehe!)

And we were getting sooo cold, haha--


And the boys kept snapping pictures when we WERE NOT ready.... case in point-


But we finally got some pictures taken. We even took some "couple pictures" hehe. Here is Ethan and me:


And we were all ABSOLUTELY freezing, so we moved the party in to our house :) And we took a few pictures in front of the Christmas tree, hehe!


And once again, the boys were being dorks and taking pictures when we were not ready. I had to cross my legs, I was laughing so hard I almost peed my pants LOL


But we got a few good pictures. This is one of my FAVORITES! Our Christmas miracles!


And the guys were telling us different poses today-- and NONE of them had to do with being pregnant haha! Oh, except for one-- "Act like you're giving birth" LOL! Here is one of his poses: 


HAHA, hilarious! :) Then we all got pictures alone in front of the tree. Here is mine:


We had such a fun time, hehe! :) After that, we all hung around talking. Kyra and Austin had to leave to go to dinner, but Carrie and Matt hung around for a few hours. He and Ethan drank a few beers (Ethan was so happy.. he rarely has someone to drink with anymore LOL) and Carrie and I talked about the babies and our plans! We all had such a good time! Definitely going to have to do this again :)

Cheers to Project 365!
 
 

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...