Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Project 365: Day 378- December 13th


Monday brought a great deal of snow for us! It was absolutely freezing outside... and too icky to go drive anywhere, haha! Don't get me wrong-- I LOVE the winter and I LOVE the cold, but I often refuse to drive in it, haha! :) Here's a view of the gorgeous snow out our front door:


And the cold and snow brought me staying indoors with my new peejays, (circa Saturday's blog), a fuzzy blanket, and my project for class. I'm struggling SO bad in this class it's unreal. I have the worst grade I've had in awhile and it's so frustrating because I'm just not that kind of student. I am seriously going to have to work extra hard the next few weeks to get that darn grade up. 


Ethan and I spent the rest of the evening cuddled up watching some TV shows :) 

Cheers to Project 365!


No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...