Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Project 365: Day 379- December 14th


With the cold and snow comes that dreaded word---- ICE. And for any person (especially PREGNANT women)... that's a nightmare. I'm terrified of falling because I never want Tayler to be hurt or injured. :( And unfortunately, I was trying to do my own thing and stumbled down on the sidewalk in front of our house. Fortunately, I landed on my booty and caught myself with my arms/shoulders... unfortunately, I am terribly sore from the fall :( All I could do was start crying-- not from pain, but from worrying about my sweet baby girl. I came inside and sat here for probably 30 minutes with no movement from her... and FINALLY, I felt a kick. It was so relieving. Everyone told me falling on your booty was "no big deal," but I had to feel her to assure myself. Thank the Lord He kept us both safe.


Fortunately we bought some salt and Ethan put some down so that won't happen again. 

Today I had a doctor's appointment for Tayler as well. Thursday we are 6 months pregnant-- amazing how fast it is going. She is measuring PERFECT. She is moving like a crazy (She kept kicking the heartbeat monitor the lady was using hahaha. She hates people messing with my tummy, I swear) And she had a good, solid heartbeat of 153. This appointment was a pretty easy going appointment compared to my last one.. just had to pee in a cup. Oh and I got my weight checked-- I was 136 when I found out I was pregnant and I am currently 144.8 with 16 weeks to go. Lets see how this goes, haha! We got some paper work yesterday to go get an ultrasound on Monday for our sweetheart and then for my glucose test/doctor consultation for the Monday after Christmas. Sounds fun, huh? haha! Thankfully Ethan was able to come with me today and my mom. It was wonderful to have them there. Please, if you can, just say a few prayers for us :)

After the doctor's appointment, we headed home, grabbed some food, and relaxed for awhile. PLUS, we watched "Letters to Juliet" hehe! Such a good movie-- well, until I fell asleep, bahaha! I always do that!


Cheers to Project 365!


No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...