Thursday, December 16, 2010

Project 365: Day 380- December 15th


I woke up this morning to a terribly messy house. I didn't clean it Monday.. I didn't clean it Tuesday, so it obviously HAD to be cleaned today. Cleaned the living room, bathroom, our bedroom, and the kitchen, did some dishes, did 2 loads of laundry, and washed our bedding :) I LOVE those days, hehe! Here's a view of our clean kitchen:


After cleaning, I relaxed for a few and then started making dinner. We had "Loaded Potato Skillet with Chicken" last night. How is it made? Well, allow me to explain :) 

Cut up some chicken and potatoes (I used diced chicken and cut potato wedges) and sauteed those in butter until they were like a golden brown.
 
 
I threw in some frozen broccoli and sauteed that for a few minutes until it was warm. 
 
 
Then, I add...ed cheese soup (like Campbells) and heated it up for a few minutes (but be careful because if you heat it too long, it starts sticking to the pan)
 
 
Then I took it off the skillet and added bacon bits over it :) Takes like 15-20 minutes to make as long as everything is thawed!! I hope you guys enjoy!!! :) We loved it in our household, hehe! :)

After dinner, we decided to run to the store real quick for some boots for me :) Ethan bought me this pair-- I just LOVE them.


And once we came home, we played "Deal or No Deal" on the Wii. Ethan beat me-- DANG IT! lol!! 


After that, we watched the Celtics/Knicks game and went to bed :)

Cheers to Project 365!


No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...