Friday, December 17, 2010

Project 365: Day 381- December 16th


24 Weeks pregnant today :) Can you believe it? 6 months pregnant and only 16 weeks to go! Eek! :) That's unbelievable! Here's a couple belly shots:




There's our full body shot :) And I have two belly shots, hehe:




I did the white shirt shot to make a comparison collage. Wanna see?




Same shirt... 14 weeks later :) Crazy, right? I can't believe how much we've grown!! 

After taking these pictures and uploading them, it was time for lunch. Growing baby= hungry momma :) So I made tomato soup with some cheese and peppers and a PB sandwich.YUMMY! 




And after working on my homework, I relaxed today :) Until about 3:30PM when I started making dinner for Ethan. We had "Shrimp Stir Fry" tonight. It looks really messy in this picture, but it wasn't haha! We even sprinkled sesame seeds over it with some white rice! :)




Ethan loved it-- because he loves shrimp. I ate the vegetables and rice, LOL. No shrimp for me! 

Then, we relaxed for a few and Matt and Carrie came over. We watched game shows, talked, made Rice Krispie treats, ATE rice krispie treats (haha), and had pizza! We had such a good night :)




Cheers to Project 365!!




No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...