Saturday, December 18, 2010

Project 365: Day 382- December 17th


I had an "off" day today-- I really didn't feel good for some reason, so I relaxed today. Tayler was moving around A LOT (i just love that, hehe) but it was hurting me because she was stretching some things out I do believe, haha. I was hungry all day. Just plain ol' didn't feel the greatest... but I had a boost of confidence and "goodness" when I saw this in my e-mail account:


It's the cover to the book I have had the privilege of writing!!! AHHHHHHH!! Is that not exciting?? I could not even believe it!! I feel so overwhelmed... so excited... soo anxious.. so nervous! It's not available for purchase yet, but I will definitely keep everyone posted when it is :) thank you EVERYONE for your support thus far with this dream.... it is finally coming true :)

After that good news, Ethan and I got ready and met my parents at Tla Que PaQue for some yummy dinner! :) Ethan and I split the fajitas (steak, chicken, peppers... YUM), I had one glass of sweet tea (I saved up on my caffeine this week to have one, haha, then converted back to sierra mist LOL), and I ate TONS of chips and salsa! (They have the best chips and salsa. PERIOD.) After that, mom and dad headed back to our house and we waited for Corey and Marie to get there so we could celebrate Christmas with Marie :)


This is a picture of Corey (and Marie) opening their present from Ethan and me :)--- Cavs vs. Trailblazers tickets :) We were SO excited about them and I think Marie and Corey were pretty stoked too!

Then, Ethan and I opened our gift from Corey and Marie---

Snacks, an Applebees giftcard, and they even included hot cocoa, a Christmas movie, and popcorn : ) Perfect evening, if I do say so myself!

Then we all got to open ornaments from Mom... "Here's your orna--- I mean present" haha! Corey got a golf club that says "How's my driving?," Marie got a snow globe that says "Snow Fun," and Ethan and I got a couple that says "Ethan & Alyssa" and of course-- the momma is pregnant and the daddy's hand is on her belly hehe! How cute is that?


Mom and Dad got to open a present too. Not their big presents, of course, but smaller ones :) Mom got "Rules of Engagement: Season 1" (She LOVES that TV show) and Dad got "The Dark Knight" (a movie he enjoyed the first time he watched it :))


Brad came over and got a present from us and then I took a few photos of Corey and Marie.. but Corey decided to be WEIRD and so did Dad! LOL


We had such a good time last night. I miss them all already! And it was soo cool. Tayler was kicking last night and Marie finally got to feel it. Yes, my daughter actually let someone other than her daddy and me feel her kick, haha :)

Cheers to Project 365!


No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...