Monday, December 20, 2010

Project 365: Day 384- December 19th


Ethan and I had a lazy relaxing day this morning :) We got up, got some breakfast, did some grocery shopping, and laid down to watch the new "A-Team" movie. What a good movie! As I've said before, I'm not a fan of action movies, but this one kept my attention rather well :)... well, until I fell asleep! HAHA




After the movie, we cleaned up, visited his mom for a little while, and then met my parents for some putt-putt action :) I was hoping to get some holes-in-one like last time, but I didn't haha! Ethan ended up beating all of us... here's our score card:




Mom and Dad got 43s, Ethan got a 35, and I had a 47. Rough evening for me, haha! Here's a few photos from our afternoon there :)



(Ethan dominating-- I do believe he had a hole in one here, hehe!)



(I was pouting--- EVERYONE got a hole in one on this one, but my luck wasn't good last night and I missed it. LOL)



(there's momma planning her strategy, hehe)



(And dad watching others putt-putt.... that's not his purse LOL)

After putt-putt, we ate at Applebees, then we went to Family Video and rented a new movie-- "The Other Guys" (we'd heard it was hilarious!) And I rented a TV series-- "Fringe" hehe!

We came home, cuddled up with blankets (and flannel peejays), and hot cocoa (thanks to Marie and Corey) and we watched "The Other Guys." SUCH  a funny movie!




Also, Ethan's Aunt Barb gave us TONS of blankets for Tayler yesterday! She gave us burping clothes, receiving blankets, towels, blankets... here's a few pictures of some :)




Cheers to Project 365!




No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...