Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Project 365: Day 385- December 20th


Yesterday, we got Tayler's mobile in the mail. We were SO excited to see it because it was black and white polka dots and pink accents. Ethan wasn't home yet when I got it... so, I put it together alone. And oh my heavens, it didn't come with directions LOL So, it took me awhile, but I finally got it put together and on here crib :) Here is an upclose of it:




And I LOVE what it looks like in her bedroom :)




I LOVE her bedroom, hehe :)

After that, Ethan came home and we went to meet my mom at Tayler's ultrasound :) She was an active little lady before so I knew she was going to be through the ultrasound-- she hates them putting things on my belly, haha! They got me in quick (thank God because last time I had to wait 40 minutes and I had to  pee SO bad haha) And we got to see our sweetheart! 



(Here she was waving to us, hehe! Isn't she the cutest thing, ever?? :))



(A flipped view. She was moving so much. I love hearing the ultrasound technicians tell us that :) She had a strong heartbeat of 144. I absolutely love her)



(She was singing... my mom said she was talking like her mother haha! but either way, we could see her tongue a flippin' out there, haha!)



(Her big feet, haha!!)

We had such a good time :) I love seeing her!!

After that, we ran some errands, came home, relaxed, and drank some hot cocoa that Marie and Corey bought us. We tried it with water the other night and it was yummy, BUT Ethan suggested using milk next time... and oh my heavens, I warmed up some milk on the stove and it was SO yummy!!




Cheers to Project 365!




No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...