Thursday, December 23, 2010

Project 365: Day 387- December 22nd


Today was a CHRISTMAS kind of day :) I spent the day finishing up wrapping a few items :) We purchased this for Ethan's momma. It says "Grandma" on it and it has a precious little poem that says:

When I heard you were on the way,
I smiled and wiped a tear away.
I cried the tear because I knew,
My heart has held a place for you.
 
 
And we slipped a picture of her ultrasound in there too :) I really hope she likes it-- I think she will!
We worked on something for my parents as well, but I am not posting it on here because they may read this, haha! But I also got another one of Tayler's ultrasounds printed off and we put that in the frame that is in her bedroom. We wanted to at least have one picture of her in there, hehe :)


And I got myself something nice--- a belly band :) It's SO nice. It makes it to where I can wear my regular jeans AND it supports my tummy! I literally NEVER want to take it off, haha!


I LOVE it! :)

And I got the exciting privilege to go shopping with my momma last night! Ethan, my dad, and my brothers played ball together down by our house, so I met my mom at Walmart (WHAT A NIGHTMARE, hahaha!) and got some baking supplies for the cupcakes I'm making on Christmas Eve, some new bras (shhhh! hahaha), and another present for Ethan :)


Cheers to Project 365!


No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...