Friday, December 24, 2010

Project 365: Day 388- December 23rd


Today marks 25 weeks pregnant for us :) Tayler officially has 105-ish days til she makes her grand entrance into this world, hehe! I couldn't be more excited... more anxious.. more nervous! Wanna see how this belly is growing? Sure, why not! :)




Yes, I even decorated it to make it "Christmas-y" hehe :)




And there's an upclose belly shot (with my shirt down of course, hehe!)




And a bare belly shot! hehe :) She's growing, huh? I feel like it's super looooooong, haha!

And my daughter, God love her... always has my tummy lopsided LOL She sits on one side or the other, never right in the middle... so here's a look at my belly from the front:




And here's a cute shot of our Christmas gift :) The best gift we could have EVER asked for :)




And because my loving boyfriend is soooo sweeet.. and because he has put a lot of trash in my car this week, he took it to the  car wash and cleaned it out, vacuumed it out, and sprayed some good air freshener in it hehe! He's so sweet :)




And the rest of the night I spent relaxing :)

Cheers to Project 365!




No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...