Monday, December 27, 2010

Project 365: Day 389- December 24th


I woke up EARLY on Christmas Eve, grabbed some breakfast, cranked some music, and started my baking! I was making cupcakes for the festivities hehe :) The cupcakes I was making for my side of the family were 'Oreo Surprise Cupcakes." The recipe can be found HERE. And I had some troubles, let me tell you, haha! I am a cook, NOT a baker, LOL. But I got through it and here is what they looked like:


And then I made cupcakes for Ethan's side of the family called "Cookies-n-Cream" cupcakes. The recipe can be found HERE. I think they turned out alright :)


After baking (for about 4.5 hours *sigh*) I cleaned up the house, showered, and got ready for our Christmas Eve party at my Aunt's house :) Ethan came home from work and we headed out the door. We had SUCH a fun night! We played Taboo-


Ethan was REALLY good at it. Dad, unfortunately, struggled a bit. Wanna see the video? haha! SURE!


After Taboo, it was presents time! :) Ethan was excited he had a gift under the tree, hehe!


He got a cute shirt form my Grandma. I got a stocking for Tayler that says "Baby's First Christmas" and a maternity shirt, bracelet, and hat for Tayler from my sister. I LOVEEEE Tayler's hat:


After presents, we OF COURSE had dance time... like always! We danced to the Cha Cha Slide.. Cupid Shuffle, and we had a slow dance (like we do at every Cottrell Christmas Eve, hehe!) and this  year I actually had someone to dance with :) My best friend--


We had SUCH  a good evening. Great food, wonderful atmosphere, amazing family :) 

Afterwards, we headed home and hit the sack. We were BEAT, haha!
 
Cheers to Project 365!
 
 

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...