Monday, December 27, 2010

Project 365: Day 390- December 25th


We woke up Christmas morning and I felt like SUCH a little kid, haha! I was so excited to go out to the living room with Ethan and open presents :) We woke up at 730AM-- even though, he wanted to sleep a little more, hahaha! We got up and opened some gifts. 

Oh goodness, what did he get me? Candles, word-search puzzle books, a giant onesie, an ipod car charger, a digital picture frame that shows up to 1000 pictures, a cook book.. I think that's all! I had SUCH a good Christmas thanks to him :) Here's a picture of the picture frame:


And what did Ethan get? A hunting game for the Wii, Deal or No Deal for the Wii, and Carnival Putt putt for the Wii. A camo diaper bag (so we have no more worries about carrying around my girly diaper bag haha), a few new shirts from Old Navy, a car charger for his cell phone, a car charger for his Zune, and a speaker for his car for his Zune. He also got new snow boarding goggles and toe warmers. I can't remember if there's anything else in there, haha! But either way, we both had a stupendous Christmas! :)

After opening presents, we headed over to Carol's house around 830AM. She opened her gift from Ethan and me and Tayler :) We got her a sign for her house that says "Welcome to Carol's" and it has a picture of her dog Annie on it :) Tayler got Grandma a beautiful picture frame that says a precious little poem on it hehe! Here's a photo of the sign we got her:


And Carol purchased me a Coach Diaper bag :) It's ADORABLE. I love it!


After opening a few gifts at Carol's house, we headed to my parent's house to open presents there! :) Everyone got to open gifts! It was such a fun time! Here's Corey opening a gift:


He got a Lakers jersey and LOVED it :) Ethan and I got Corey and Marie Cavs/Trailblazers tickets :)

Here's Dad opening a present from Corey and Marie:


He loved that book bag! He also got tons of fitness stuff. Ethan and I got dad tickets to an OSU/Notre Dame hockey game :)

And here's mom opening a present from Dad:


She got some Lia Sophia jewelry from him :) Ethan, Marie, Corey, and I got mom a pop corn popper, a hot cocoa mug that is personalized, hot cocoa, and pop corn :) 

And here's Ethan opening his presents and Tayler's presents, hehe!


We got a blanket from them that is double-sided-- Tri-Valley colors on one side and Maysville on the other, haha! Tayler will represent both alumnis :) We also got a video camcorder. I LOVE IT! And Tayler's swing, hehe :) It was a wonderful Christmas!

We had dinner with my family, relaxed and watched some football, then we headed back to visit some of Ethan's family. We saw his cousin, his grandma, his uncle.. and then we went back to Carol's house for some more Christmas fun with Susan, the boys, and Jon & Arena. Susan got us a car cleaning kit, a bracelet from Tiffany's and Co., and a sign for Tayler's bedroom. Here's the sign hehe:


Arena & Jon got Tayler an OSU cheerleading outfit :)


We had SUCH a wonderful Christmas :) Oh and should I mention it was a WHITE CHRISTMAS??? Beautiful! 


And at the end of the night, we cuddled up, turned on the YUMMY scentsy candles my mom got us that made the room seem extremely cozy:

 
and we went to bed :)

Cheers to Project 365!


No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...