Monday, December 27, 2010

Project 365: Day 391- December 26th


December 26th marks a big day for Ethan and me....... OUR 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY :) Yes indeed. And we wanted to start things off just how they were on December 26th, 2009. So, first thing was first-- we woke up, got ready, and went to the mall to meet my parents :) First off, lets take a look at us on December 26th, 2009 in front of FYE:

 
And here we are December 26th, 2010 in front of FYE:


Oh how times have changed, right? :) hehe!

After we got this picture taken (and while we were waiting on my parents), Ethan went and did a golf simulator hehe! Here he is taking a few shots:


Then we finally met my parents and we ate at Wendys-- just like last year hehe! :) Last year, however, I barely ate because I was SOOO nervous I felt like I was going to throw up. This year, I was 25 weeks pregnant and ready to scarf down anything, hahaha! Once again-- how things have changed! Then we walked around and I helped my mom pick out a dress for her ball she is going to for New Years :) I think she looks gorgeous!


After walking around, Ethan and I headed home to relax and nap for a few. We napped and Ethan played his new hunting game, haha. He looked so cute doing it LOL and he said he really enjoyed it :)


Then we packed up my car and headed back to my parents house to spend some time with my family and my mom's cousin Misty and her family :)


We had such a good time! We talked and ate some YUMMY food :) Then Ethan, Brad, and I loaded up the car and headed back home. We dropped Brad off at the mall and we went home to meet Matt and Carrie. They bought a present for Tayler hehe! Here are the onesies they got her:


Cheers to Project 365!


No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...