Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Project 365: Day 392- December 27th


Woke up this morning and headed to that dreaded doctor's appointment-- oh you know, the glucose test one. Now, let me remind you-- at my last appointment I was told I COULD or COULD NOT eat anything beforehand... but if I were to eat anything, to make sure it was not too sugary. Well, the brilliant woman I am- I decided I was not going to eat anything because I DID NOT want to take the 3 hour glucose test.. so, I walk in the door, give my urine sample, get my weight and blood pressure taken, and head to my room. The RN comes in and asks if they had given me my test yet to which I replied "no" and guess what? They didn't give it to me! It was unbelievable. I know SO many people that fasted before their appointment and they took it.. but she told me that they wouldn't give it to me on an empty stomach. Unbelievable, right? Gaaaaaaaah. I was so frustrated. And that wasn't the most frustrating or upsetting part of the appointment, but I'll talk about that later. Anyways, I rescheduled my glucose test and got my little card with the date. We'll see how this goes...




After the appointment, I came home and ate-- I had a grumpy girl in my tummy LOL She doesn't like mommy's tummy growling, haha! Once I got home, I took a little nap and then I decorated the kitchen with the things my parents bought us for Christmas :) 

Here is the kitchen table. Ethan absolutely loves that napkin holder because before I had the napkins under the kitchen sink-- he hated bending over to get them, haha!




And here is the hand towels and what not under the sink :) 




And the only thing left to do is hang up curtains--- that's Ethan's job! haha!




After working on that, Ethan came home. We grabbed some dinner, went to the grocery, and we bought Monopoly there! So, we of course came home and played it-- and he KICKED my butt, haha! I went bankrupt. Bummer duuude.




After Monopoly, our friends Josh & Kelly came over with their new little girl Gabriella :) We finally got to meet her and hold her, hehe! It was so exciting! Ethan even held Gabi! He was soooo nervous at first, but we told him he had better be getting used to it LOL!! After they left, Ethan and I turned on a movie we had rented-- "The Killers." It was actually a really good movie! I LOVED it :)




Cheers to Project 365!




No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...