Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Project 365: Day 393- December 28th


Today....

I GOT MARRIED.

Yes, it was spur-of-the-moment.. a spontaneous move, but it was what we wanted :) Here's our theory-- we are low on funds, we have a baby on the way (hehe, that we absolutely adore), and we just don't really have the time to plan a wedding or really even have a wedding. Almost every weekend up until Tayler's due date is booked with appointments, maternity pictures, ultrasounds, baby showers... yes, it's busy, haha! So, we decided to have a private ceremony. And when I say private, I mean JUST Ethan and me :) We weren't trying to be selfish. We still love every single person in our family. This is just how we wanted it to be done. Every other person that gets married gets to pick out what THEY want as far as colors go, the cake goes, etc.... so we just picked out what wedding we wanted :) We're in love and we wanted everyone to know about it :)

Here's a shot of our marriage certificate we get to keep and our rings :)


And here's a close up of my ring that I ABSOLUTELY love :)


And here's Ethan's ring:


There will be more pictures to come once I get them edited, cropped, etc. :) 

Cheers to Project 365!


No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...