Thursday, December 30, 2010

Project 365: Day 394- December 29th


I had a rather.... boring day today, haha! I had to hang around the house because our landlords were coming to fix the toilet and our front door and didn't give a definite time they were coming. So, I got up early, ate some breakfast, and relaxed. They eventually came, got the job done (thank God-- we have some amazing landlords), and were on their way. So, I snuggled up on the couch-- fighting off an awful head cold-- and chilled until Ethan got home. Since this Project 365 could get REALLY boring today, I thought I'd post a few more pictures from our wedding :) Here we are-- our first picture as man and wife:


And it was the mayor that married us :) We snapped a picture as we were leaving--


And we took a picture of our hands/rings and our precious Tay-Bug :) We are so in love with her and so excited to meet her one day!


I told her Daddy really does love her even though he has dirty nails LOL!

Our evening got a little more exciting because Ethan had a brilliant idea to meet my parents for Tla Que PaQue... OH MY GOSH, they have the best chips and salsa. I'm craving it now LOL!! But here's a picture of us with my parents:


And then we came home, Ethan went to hang out with a few friends, I organized Tayler's clothes in her closet, and we went to bed :)

Cheers to Project 365!


No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...