Sunday, January 30, 2011

Project 365: Day 425- January 29th


I woke up this morning and was ABSOLUTELY craving FRENCH TOAST STICKS! :) So, guess what I did? I made them, haha! I didn't have any but I took some bread, covered it in egg yolk, sprinkled cinnamon and sugar, and put 'em on the skillet! They turned out rather well if I do say so myself, haha! :) I had a little bowl of syrup that I dipped them in. Tayler and I enjoyed them rather well...Daddy slept in too late to enjoy them, haha!


After breakfast, we relaxed around the house for awhile and we got ADDICTED to the show-- "Beyond Scared Straight." It was on A&E and it was about teenagers that are going down the wrong path... and they go to a correctional institution for one day to see how prison life is. I seriously bawled through the entire end. To see these inmates trying to help these teenagers and to see these teenagers months later changing their path.. yes, my hormones took over HAHA! :)


And I woke up this morning feeling HUGE, hahaha! So, I decided to take a picture of my belly and show you! 30 weeks, 2 days :)


Getting bigger, huh? 9 weeks and 5 days til her due date. Yes, we're into the single digits folks!

And then we got cleaned up and headed to my parent's house. My mom had TONS of clothes for Tayler that my dad's cousin gave my aunts to give us. When I say TONS of clothes... I do mean TONS of clothes, haha! My mom and I went through all of them and just oogled and awed over them, hehe! There were little tennis shoes and sandals... and outfits from 0-3 months to 2T. Crazy! Her closet is getting more packed by the day, I swear, haha!


We had such a good time at my parents :) We had popcorn, watched "Dumbest Employees" on TruTv and chit-chatted hehe! Once we left, we went to Pizza Hut and picked up 2 salads. I got a salad with onions, bacon, egg, cheese, croutons, and ranch dressing. Mmm! Pizza Hut has the best salads... and for soooo cheap-- $4.00 for 2! YUMMY :)


Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...