Sunday, January 2, 2011

Project 365: Day 396- December 31st


So, how does a 26 week pregnant woman dress for a New Years Eve party? 




Right there, hehe :) Leopard tank top because it was rather warm today (in the 50s in December.. ridiculous, haha) and some dark jeans to match! I felt good, hehe! 

At first we went to a party and hung out there for awhile. I pretty much just ate the whole time, hahahhaa. Then our friends Laken and TJ called and wanted to see what we were doing, so we headed home to spend the rest of New Years Eve with them :) Here's Ethan chillaxin' with his Keystone




And what was my choice of poison? A CAPRI-SUN FOR SURE!




And we watched the ball drop!!



And here Ethan and I are after the ball dropped and we shared our first kiss at midnight.. ever :)


And here Laken and TJ are after their New Years kiss :)


We had an AMAZING New Years Eve and we are so excited for 2011 :) 2010 brought so many blessings... Lord, please continue to bless this upcoming year.

Cheers to Project 365!


No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...