Sunday, January 2, 2011

Project 365: Day 397- January 1st


I can't believe how ridiculous I was on New Years.. in all of the excitement, I didn't take pictures :( But anywho, we went to Carol's house and visited for a few and then we went to my parent's house :) Mom was so sweet and made us taco dip and sloppy joes! I love spending time with my parents :) And since I didn't take pics.. well, here's a picture of Ethan and me at my parent's house LOL


And I have to say-- I wore the bracelet my mom and dad purchased me for Christmas today :) How pretty is it? I LOVE LOVE LOVE it.


And once we came home, we cuddled up and watched "Taking of Pelham 123" :) It was SUCH a good movie! I love Denzel Washington :)


HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Cheers to Project 365!


No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...