Monday, January 3, 2011

Project 365: Day 398- January 2nd


I woke up this morning with the worst cold-- EVER. I had no voice, coughing, runny/stuffy nose... it was ridiculous, haha! I hadn't felt so sick in theee longest time. But guess what? I have an amazingly awesome hubby that went to Walmart and bought me a Vicks Humidifier :) It works wonders, let me tell you!


And he is also an amazing hubby because he let me lay on the couch with tons of blankets and my humidifier while he took down the Christmas decorations :) Our house looks so different now, haha! Now-- he has to get those boxes out ;) LOL


I am so thankful for him and all of his hard work :)

As the day progressed, I started feeling better, so Arena, Jon, Ethan, and I went to the Texas Roadhouse... mmm, one of my favorites! I got the Country Veg Plate-- what I ALWAYS get :) haha! I had a salad with ranch, a loaded baked potato, apple sauce, and green beans. Yummy :) Here's a shot of Ethan and me getting ready to leave:


And here's Arena and Jon getting ready to leave, haha


Cheers to Project 365!


No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...