Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Project 365: Day 399- January 3rd


I spent most of my morning cleaning this house. As much as I absolutely ADORE the holidays, they created a tornado in my house, haha! It was time for the whole place to be scrubbed down, mopped, and cleaned... and that's exactly what I did. I cranked up the music (channel 901-- they play all the latest hits) and got to doin' mah thang! Ethan called while I was working and was like "What the heck? Is there a party there?" HAHA! Nah, momma just likes some tunage while she's workin' her hiney off! 




And after cleaning, I got a shower, and got ready-- and guess what? I thought I looked super "mommy-like" today, haha! You tell me, k?




Can you believe our 3rd trimester starts Thursday? Because I can't. Time has seriously flown!

I also had time to work on the picture frame Ethan bought me. It's digital and holds up to 1,000 pictures :) I LOVE it. I got all of my pictures organized and finally got them uploaded to the picture frame. It's GORGEOUS!




And then once Ethan got home, we headed out to get his new truck. I am SO beyond thankful for this truck! Right now, he drives a '91 Nissan Sentra and while it's a nice car, it is not safe in the snow. It's too light and the fact that he drives over an hour to work a day and an hour home.... makes me super nervous when it's icy and snowy! PLUS, I didn't want him driving Tayler around in it either, haha! Now, we have plenty of room in the back seat for her car seat and it's safe! Ethan loves it. We are SO blessed, it's insane! :) Here's a few pictures of the interior:




And a few picture of the outside:




Cheers to Project 365! 




No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...