Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Project 365: Day 400- January 4th


I spent a great deal of my day working on maternity picture ideas (I will not be revealing any, haha... you'll just have to wait and see :) Only 17 more days... yay!) and I worked on our "birth plan" today and got that completed! Oh, it's kind of stressful... at least for me, haha. It makes me super nervous LOL But I got it done, I know what I want to happen, and we're set to go on that matter! :)




And then-- -it was SUGAR BOWL time :)

Ohio State vs. Arkansas. We were ready to root on our Buckeyes! 
 


 
 
We had over some people too and had some yummy food-- pizza, chips, and pop! Here's Carrie and Matt:



[That's preggo #1 if you remember correctly. She's due end of March and has 12 weeks left to go :)]

And here's Kyra and Austin:



[That's preggo #2 hehe- She's due beginning of March and has about 8 weeks left.]

And here's Ethan and me-- he had say "we're #1" lol




[And there's preggo #3, haha. I'm due beginning of March and I have 13 weeks left to go!]

We had such a good time :) We laughed, told stories... oh gosh, I could go on and on, haha! 

And guess what? Even though everyone left because the game was on entirely too late and we're all old foagies, haha ;) THE BUCKEYES WON!




I'm so thankful :) I love my boys!

Cheers to Project 365!




No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...