Thursday, January 6, 2011

Project 365: Day 401- January 5th

It was a happy day in our household today. Why you might be asking? I GOT A NEW LAPTOP! Eeeeek! I am so beyond excited! I haven't got a new-new laptop (with all the bells and whistles) in quite a long time so I was pretty excited to see this perty thing come through my door :) Do ya like it?

And here's a lovely side view :)

I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT :)

And I got a new "Jesus" ring today, too! Somehow my "Jesus" ring that I've worn on my left thumb for about 4 years disappeared and I've never been able to find it! So, I got a new one. It's just kind of my comfort, you know? I love it so I got a replacement and boy do I feel better, haha!

Once I finally got myself put together, haha, I made dinner for Ethan and me :) We had Santa Fe Chicken over rice and beans. It was YUMMY! I had one plate and Ethan had like 3, haha! I'd say he liked it ;) LOL

After dinner, we went to the store and guess what?? ETHAN LET ME DRIVE HIS TRUCK, haha! I was super nervous, but I drove it to the store and back, whoohooo! Here's me in the big boy truck!


Oh and guess what? My sweet precious Tayler had the hiccups for the first time EVER today! It was the neatest thing, haha! Very rhythmic... Gosh, I love this girl!


A little over 13 weeks until she's here! :)

While we were at the store, I bought some Raisin Bran. Yes, I was craving it and yes, I enjoyed it!


And while enjoying this cereal, we watched "Toy Story 3" hehe! SUCH a cute movie! I got a little choked up even when the mom was breaking down because Andy was going to college-- I started thinking about how fast time flies, how fast I grew up, how fast my sweet Tayler will grow up. Boo! lol


Cheers to Project 365!


2 comments:

R said...

I'm jealous of your laptop. I'd kill for a new computer right about now.

Rachel Marie said...

Yay Lyss :) New shiny laptops are nice to have.

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...