Friday, January 7, 2011

Project 365: Day 402- January 6th


So, I might have a BIT of an obsession with buying clothes for Tayler. Can you blame me? haha! She's too cute already and little girls clothes are way too adorable to resist them. PLUS, Old Navy had a killer sale-- I HAD to :) This is the little shirt she got... and here are the leggings that match:

How cute, right? And OF COURSE, I got her a onesie too. Mom, don't shoot me. [I was told to stop buying things, hahahahaha]


And guess what we got in the mail today? A card from my grandma congratulating us on our marriage! How sweet, right? She is so cute, hehe!


And I got my hands dirty today... okay, or maybe clean? haha and cleaned out the fridge. We've been renting one from Aarons and we are ready to put our new fridge in.... which requires cleaning and throwing away gunk, haha!

Oh yes, it looks SO much better now! :)

And then Makala came over! We watched "Ghost Whisperer" and went to Subway. And when we came home-- she hooked up her Xbox and we played some "Call of Duty." I did terrible, but they let me wear a cool headset, haha!


Then Ethan got to be cool and wear it, haha


We had a fun night :)

Cheers to Project 365!


No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...