Saturday, January 8, 2011

Project 365: Day 403- January 7th


At 19 weeks pregnant, we had an ultrasound done and were told my fluid levels were too high around Tayler. We were then sent for another ultrasound at 24 weeks pregnant where they were checking for high fluid levels. At my 26 week check up, we were told that Tayler had choloroplexus cysts on her brain and we were being sent to the Ohio State Medical Clinic for another ultrasound, measurements, and to see if the cysts were getting smaller or larger.
During the next week or so, I began praying for a miracle. During some prayer time, God told me that my mom was going to have a dream. I waited all day the next day, with no word from my mother. At 8:30AM the next morning, I woke up to 3 text messages from my mom. The very first words of the text message said "I have to tell you this dream I had last night...." I knew right then that Tayler was going to be okay! My mom had a dream of Tayler and me in the delivery room. She was just born- with chubby, full, rosy cheeks and such a sweet, beautiful face. I knew right then that Tayler was going to be okay, but inside, I felt like I needed a little more confirmation....
And then a few days later, God spoke to me in such a sweet voice and said, "Pray that when you walk through that door, the cysts will be gone... Pray that the doctors will be shocked." And so I asked for others to pray the same prayer.
Today, we walked into the OSU Medical center and went back for our ultrasound. The ultrasound technician started scanning Tayler's body. She checked her heartbeat-- a solid 146 :) And then she moved on to the brain. She started making measurements and she said "I would like to show you what we are talking about..." and she showed us where the cholroplexus was and told us if there were cysts present, there would be black spots. And then she said those magical words, "I don't see anything.... no cysts at all." I started crying! That was the answer to our prayers!
God is SO amazing! He really does hear our prayers and answer them! I am so happy and so relieved. I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off of our shoulders! Thank you to everyone that has been praying. Sorry I didn't fill very many in these past few weeks-- it was just a personal "obstacle" we were meant to face... and God took us through <3 I am SO thankful and feel SO blessed!

And to document that, I have 5 of her ultrasound pictures :)
 
 
(A profile picture-- and that hand is ALWAYS above her head, haha!)
 
 
(There's a foot!)
 
 
(Both of her feet together!)
 
 
(Her hand is on her head... her parents are already giving her a headache LOL)
 
(Another profile picture hehe!)

It was so relieving to receive some GREAT news :) After the ultrasound, we picked up my brother Corey and went to breakfast at Bob Evans. We had a great time and had a funny waiter named Dan. After breakfast, we dropped Corey off, and headed home. Mom and Dad took us back to our vehicle and we drove to Sprint. See, I don't have service in the village we live, so we decided that it would be a good idea if I joined Ethan's plan and cancel my plan with my parents. Which also means I  GOT A NEW PHONE! I LOVE it so much and I'm so thankful for it! Here's a few shots of it:


(The phone turned off.. and my new case!)


(And the phone turned on... LOVEEEE IT :))


(And the back of it :) Such a nice case!)

We had such a good day! We came home, cuddled up, saw it snowing outside, and watched "The Cotton Bowl" hehe!

Cheers to Project!


No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...