Sunday, January 9, 2011

Project 365: Day 404- January 8th


We FINALLY put the finishing touches on Tayler's room today thanks to my mom (Tayler's Gigi, hehe) She made the bed skirt and curtains for our sweet Tay-Bug's room! Want to see it? Well, I would be happy to show it off hehe! :)


Gah, I ABSOLUTLEY love it :) Mom did such a good job on the curtains! Aren't they cute?? :) And here's an upclose of the bed skirt:


And mom bought some fabric for a blanket, so Ethan and I "made" it for Tayler last night too, hehe! Here's an upclose picture of it:


And her Aunt Susan bought her a sign for her room that we have hanging on her door. Here's what it says, haha:


She's our little Diva :)

And here is the proud Gigi showing off her amazing work. She did such a good job! I am so thankful to have such a good momma! I feel SO blessed :)


And this would be my husband and me in her room :) We couldn't be more happy or excited! 89 more days until Tayler's due date... and she finally gets to see her room, hehe :)


After we got the room put together, we went to the Depot for dinner, and then mom and I headed to the grocery store. I now know when to go to the grocery-- about 7:30PM on a Saturday night, haha! It was a ghost town in there and I LOVED it :) Plus, I love the fact that we finally have a full fridge again, haha!


And then I came home, Ethan helped me unload the groceries, and we cuddled in with TJ and Lakin (okay, we didn't cuddle with them, haha... they were on the couch, we were in the recliner LOL) to watch "Avatar." We've already seen it, but we all wanted to watch it again thanks to Netflix :)


And sadly, we fell asleep. We are seriously the worst host EVER, haha! They were both still awake and we were completely zonked out for like 35-40 minutes. *sigh* We're getting old LOL

Cheers to Project 365!


No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...