Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Project 365: Day 406- January 10th

I had a pretty boring day today... There was a project due for class, so I spent my entire morning working on that! It was easy though-- a 15 to 20 slide Power Point presentation :) Once that was finished, it was time for my doctors appointment. Oh heavens, the dreaded glucose test was today. Word to the wise-- NEVER eat anything before your test even if they tell you it's alright. DON'T. Because guess what? I failed. I was SO disappointed and frustrated. And because I failed, I have to take that darn 3 hour glucose test at 6:30AM Wednesday morning *sigh* Here's the lovely paper I got for that:


Yes, I was disappointed, but I guess you gotta do what you gotta do, right? Lets just all pray that God intervenes and I do not have gestational diabetes. In Jesus name.

I finally got home about 3PM and was running late on everything, haha! So, I did the dishes, cleaned up, chopped some green peppers and onions, added the chicken, and started cooking stir fry for dinner. Oh, I crave this stuff-- it was SUPER yummy :)


We always put it over brown rice :) YUMMY.

After that, Ethan headed over to play some ball, I worked on my project.. but we came back together and cuddled up to watch "Pretty Little Liars" at 8PM hehe!


Cheers to Project 365!


No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...