Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Project 365: Day 407- January 11th



Today was the day they were calling for a heck of a lot of snow. I was prepared-- yes, I was prepared to be LAZY, haha! I'm not a fan of driving in the snow.. I'm scared of falling while walking to my car.. I just don't want to hurt this sweetheart in my tummy :) So, I don't leave the house unless I HAVE to when it's a snowy mess outside. And guess what? We got some snow! It started at around 11:30AM and schools were dismissing by 12:30PM.. that's how hard it was coming down. But oh, how pretty, right?


And here's my car COVERED :)


I just love looking at the snow :)

And what did I do while I was home alone and Jack Frost was nipping at everyone's knows that were outdoors? I worked on organizing my school work. Our sweet Tayler is due April 7th, 2011 and my classes end April 11th, 2011, so my professors are encouraging me to get all of my schoolwork completed by the first week of March and saving it all... and then turning it in as time passes instead of waiting and hoping that I can get it all turned in by that last week. I think it's a good idea. So, yesterday, I organized when every assignment/book reading/project is due from now until April 11th so that I can start working ahead of time and save everything on my flash drive. Wish me luck, okay? :)


And after organizing this, I organized the rest of my baby registry. I had it completed, but after making our "master list" I realized that I missed a few things-- such as white onesies for a newborn-6 month, haha! For some reason, I had like 14 onesies all for 6-9 months. I don't know what I was thinking, but.... well, we got that fixed. Plus, there were a few things that were sold out (such as the humidifier I asked for haha!) so I had to edit that a bit too! But we're good to go! We're registered on http://www.walmart.com/

I used my married name for the registry. If you want to see it, simply click on the Walmart link above, at the top of that page click "registry," click "find a registry," and type in my name as well as Ohio. And there's our registry! It will look something like this:


Cheers to Project 365! :)


No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...