Monday, January 17, 2011

Project 365: Day 412- January 16th


After having lunch at Wendys at 10AM thanks to this huge craving I had for hamburgers and fries, haha, we went home and got showered up and met my mom, dad, and little brother Ethan at the movie theater. Guess what we were seeing??

GULLIVERS TRAVELS IN 3D!!


It was suuuuuch a cute movie, haha! I laughed a lot.. and enjoyed our yummy pop corn, raisinets, and Sprite!! :) Plus, 3D is so freaking cool. You get to wear glasses! So, of course, we all had to get our picture taken in them :) Here's our attempt at a picture. (Don't be a hater, we had to set it up on a table and set the timer, haha)


And it was blurry, darn it. Soooo, we tried again and it was MUCH better :)


Aren't we all so cute? haha! :) We had such a good time!

Oh, and today marks being 28 weeks, 3 days pregnant (199 days pregnant) PLUS Ethan loved the shirt I was wearing, so we took a picture of Tayler and me in it :)


She's getting bigger, hehe and I LOVE it.

Cheers to Project 365!


No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...