Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Project 365: Day 413- January 17th

I was so excited this morning. Why you might be wondering? Because I was going to lunch with my momma and my Grandma at my FAVORITE restaurant and going shopping for my maternity pictures and my baby shower! :) But guess what? When we got to my favorite restaurant-- we found out it was closed :( They don't open until 3PM on Mondays. How sad, right? :( So, we went to Steak and Shake instead, but it was still super yummy! I got a double steakburger with lettuce, onion, and tomato with cheese fries and a small salad with ranch dressing! Super tasty! :) But anyways, here are a few pictures of all of us--


(Momma and her momma-- my Grandma Smith :))


(Grandma Smith and me! :))


(And my sweet momma and me :))

Grandma Smith got Tayler and me some presents too! She bought me tons of plastic containers for my house which are perfect because Ethan packs his lunch every day and she bought Tayler-Bug a towel, 2 pacifiers, 2 pacifier holders, and bibs :)


Thank you Great-Grandma Smith From, Tayler!

And then mom and I went shopping for baby shower supplies AND maternity picture supplies :) I bought 2 new shirts for my maternity pictures, but I don't want to post pictures of those until my maternity pictures, hehe! And I'm not going to post the "maternity picture" supplies I bought because it will give stuff away, LOL, so you'll just have to wait until my maternity pictures get done to see that! :) However, while shopping, I saw that Kohls had a sale on baby clothes and we bought our sweet Tayler 2 outfits!


(We thought this was perfect because Ethan plays a guitar.. and well, Tayler thinks her daddy rocks, haha!)


(And I had to get this sleeper! Yes, Tay-Bug, your mom absolutely ADORES you :))

Cheers to Project 365!


No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...