Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Project 365: Day 414- January 18th

Guess what happened today? My husband got off work early and since it was raining out, we snuggled up for awhile and watched a few episdoes of "Ghost Whisperer." It's always been my favorite tv show, but Ethan is falling further in love with it, haha :)


I absolutely LOVE this show and I LOVE cuddling up with him to watch it. hehe! Sometimes I get spooked if he doesn't curl up with me, haha! And after watching that, I made some dinner :) We had Oven Roasted Chicken with Potatoes, Broccoli, Cheese, and Bacon bits :)


And then it was reading time with our sweetheart, hehe! We love reading to Tay-Bug! Ethan picked a book and we snuggled up to read. Here's mommy reading to her:


Ethan was really getting in to it, haha!


We had such a good time hehe! She loves reading time with her mommy and daddy. And it was SO cute. Ethan was getting down there at my tummy and was talking to her and kissing and as soon as he put his lips on my tummy to give her a smooch, she kicked his lips, haha!! :) It was adorable! After reading time, we watched new movie "The Last Airbender"


Cheers to Project 365!


No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...