Thursday, January 20, 2011

Project 365: Day 415- January 19th

I woke up this morning, cleaned up around the house, got ready, and then headed into town to meet my mom at a place we were looking at for our baby shower :) I seriously love my mom. She's always so organized and ready to get things done. She walked in with her book, notepad, and a pen and was ready to get things taken care of! I love the facility. It has everything we need (including a TV... oh yes, wait and see what we do with that, hahaha), and bathrooms. It's awesome and I can hardly wait for my baby shower to get here! :) Oh.. and here is a shot of my momma doing what she does best-- organizing!


And here's a shot taken by the organization of the facilities we are planning on using:


I am sooooo happy and cannot wait! I feel so blessed to have the family I have. They make sacrifices and do things just so Tayler and I have a great shower. I am so grateful! :)

After that, I came home and relaxed for a few and then I got a visitor! Lisa! :) She brought Tayler a present... wanna see what she bought her? Absolutely!


How cute is this outfit? It matches her room! :)

Bath stuff, lotion, and desitin :)


TOWELS!! :) I love baby towels with the cute little hood, hehe!


And washcloths that match :)

Thank you so much, Lisa! We appreciate it!

Carol came over and Ethan came home with Jersey Mikes, so we enjoyed those.. and then Ethan decided that we needed to get our new fridge inside so that Aaron's can come and take away the fridge we've been renting. Oh my lord, that was a sight to see, haha! It was very stressful, but thank God Lisa was also here to help him ;) haha! She man-ned the front door!


It was difficult and there were some rough moments, but we finally got it moved in the house! :) And Ethan cleaned it all up last night, but this is what our kitchen currently looks like until Aaron's comes to get our other fridge, haha!


And then we cuddled up and watched the beginning of the new season of "American Idol." Boy oh boy, were we laughing hard. And we already have our favorite-- we'll see if he makes it through Hollywood! We're crossing our fingers, that's for sure!


Cheers to Project 365! :)


No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...