Friday, January 21, 2011

Project 365: Day 416- January 20th


Today marked being 29 weeks pregnant :) Yes, in about 8-11 weeks this baby girl will be here! How incredible! :) I keep looking back at my pregnancy pictures from 4... 5...6 weeks and I cannot believe how much has changed. We have been blessed with a beautiful house... God has saw us through all of the obstacles we have faced.. He is so good to us! Alright and here are the 29 week belly pictures...


This is my favorite bare belly shot thus far :)


You can finally see how much space she's occupying and I just LOVE it! :)


I cannot wait to see her one day :) Not TOO soon, haha! But soon enough! I stay awake at night just thinking about her-- what she'll look like.... what color will her eyes be? What color will her hair be? Is she going to have really chubby cheeks? I'm so in love already and I can't even imagine how much more in love I'll be in about 56-77 days :)

And what better way to celebrate being 29 weeks pregnant than with a winter storm, right? :) They said it wouldn't start until about 3:30/4:00PM, but it started about 11:30/12:00 (noon.) Crazy huh? haha! They were letting schools out early... everyone was preparing and boy did that snow come down! Here's just one picture of it:


So, since it was snowing out-- I didn't do much today. Are you shocked? Don't be, haha! I just watched some movies, did homework, and snuggled until Ethan came home :) Once he got home, we went to Subway, dropped a present off to Kyra for her and Bentley since I can't make her shower, and then we headed home. Ethan went to play basketball so I had this brilliant idea that I was going to do my toenails. Oh my gosh! Yea, wasn't smart AT ALL, haha!! I can barely reach my toes so this took me FOREVERRRRR.


And then Ethan FINALLY got home and we cuddled up to watch "American Idol" hehe!


Cheers to Project 365!


No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...