Saturday, January 22, 2011

Project 365: Day 417- January 21st

I woke up early this morning and switched our fridge out. We have been renting one from Aarons and they were suppose to come pick it up today, so I got started cleaning the old one and moving food and drinks into the new one... I am so ready to get that fridge out of our kitchen because THIS is what it looks like right now haha:


And this is what our new fridge looks like... MUCH bigger than our old one:


I'm so thankful for it! :) But guess what?? Aarons never showed up. Yes, I waited from 1PM-7PM (the time slot they gave us) and they never came. Grrr, haha! It's funny-- they don't hesitate to call you and remind you to pay your bill, but once you're done paying for it, they are in no hurry of getting it out of your house LOL! Oh well I suppose, haha!

While waiting for Aarons to show up, I did my nails for my maternity pictures tomorrow :)


I had a VERY active little girl in my tummy!


And I started watching "Desperate Housewives" season 1! :) I've never seen it before and it was highly recommended by my friend Emily H, so I tried it... and oh my heavens, I LOVE it :)


Cheers to Project 365!


No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...