Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day 11: Acts of Kindness You've Committed

1. We dropped off groceries at a friend's house one day anonymously. That really blessed my heart and made me want to just keep doing those kind of acts for people!

2. We take our families out to eat every once in awhile.. we love spending time with them and we love being able to spend a bit of money on them :)

3. I have been sending one card a week to people in my life that I feel could use a bit of encouragement that week. I LOVE doing this :)

4. We have a prayer jar here at the house. Any time we get in the cupboard above the microwave, we pull a name out of the jar and we pray!

5. We gave friends of ours the money to do something they had been desiring to do. I'll leave it at that. God knows what it was :)

6. I helped Ethan out with something last month that he needed. He is my best friend and I would do anything for him!

Those are just a few of the random acts of kindness God has given me the privilege of doing over the years :)

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...