Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Project 365: Day 428- February 1st

Well, I woke up this morning and got started cleaning this house, haha! Want to know why? Cause my awesome parents were suppose to come over for dinner tonight! :) I scrubbed everything, organized things.. I wanted it to look perfect, hehe!


And after cleaning the house, I organized the kitchen table and prepared it for our lovely dinner :)


And I put up the other curtains above the stove so our whole kitchen would be complete, hehe! :)


I just LOVE LOVE LOVE it hehe! :) But guess what? They were predicting an awful ice storm and of course, it was hitting right when my parents were coming for dinner. So, we cancelled. And it's a good thing we did! The storm hit and it was SO slick outside! It was best for everyone that they stay safe :)

So, Ethan and I cuddled up the rest of the night, watched movies, and went to bed!!

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...