Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day 15: People Who Love You

Well, I'm going to make this list... and if I say you love me and you really don't, let me know, haha!

1. Jesus Christ :)
2. My mom & dad
3. Ethan, my husband.
4. Tayler Serenity. This would be my daughter :) She hasn't made her grand appearance yet, but I can feel her love with every kick :)
5. Corey and Marie. My brother and his girlfriend.
6. Jennifer. My sister. She better love me, haha!
7. Brad. My brother. And he better love me too!
8. Lil' Ethan. Other little brother. He wouldn't admit he loves me, but he does, haha!
9. Grandma and Grandpa (on both sides) :)
10. All of my aunts and uncles
11. All of my cousins. Yea, we fight and argue, but I'd like to think they love me, haha!
12. My mother-in-law.
13. Jon & Arena. Jon probably wouldn't admit that, haha, but I know Arena does!
14. Susan and MY NEPHEWS. Yes, I said that. haha! I officially have nephews since I married Ethan.
15. Ethan's family. I hope? haha!
16. My PLURKIES :)
17. All of my friends. You all know who you are. It'd take me forever to write this out, haha!
18. Oreo. Our beloved cat at my parent's house :)

That's it, haha! If I missed someone, let me know! :P

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...