Sunday, February 6, 2011

Project 365: Day 432- February 5th

We woke up this morning, had french toast for breakfast (well, I had french toast sticks.... those are my favorite haha!) and we spent the day just hanging out! But at noon, I had my first EVER face-to-face call with someone in one of my classes. Yes, I have been at Ashford U for 4 years and have never seen a classmate face-to-face, but that all changed today. I "met" Tondra on WebEx (the tool we had to use for class) and we discussed our group project for the week. It was the neatest thing! Here's a print screen of that interaction:


After that, Ethan and I got packed up and we headed into town so that he could help Susan (his sister)'s friend move. We drove for a long ways (and it was wayyyy out there haha) but nothing had prepared me for this driveway! LOL I was in complete shock... I took a picture of it... this is us at the bottom of the driveway heading up to the road. How crazy is that? haah! Super long and super icy! But my husband made it! :)


Once we got done moving Ethan's sister's friend, we headed into Sam's Club. Why, you might be wondering? Well, because earlier that day his friend Tj came over and said those evil words, "Hey Ethan! You know how good the Super Bowl would look tomorrow on a new TV?" AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I told TJ to get out right this instant and NEVER come back, hahaha! You can't put thoughts like that in my husband's head. What was he thinking? LOL So, guess what ALL my husband could think about was?? Yep, you guessed it. A new TV. So, we went to Sam's Club at about 6PM to get a new TV *sigh* Now, one thing I'm super happy about? We got a membership... which means bulk diapers for our sweet Tayler. One thing I wasn't happy about? haha! Wondering around that store for an hour finding the "perfect" TV. Oh, but we found it, yes we did. We found it. Here it is folks:


And we finally got home and settled in at around 8PM. I was BEAT. Yes, walking around a huge store for over an hour takes a lot out of me and my legs/feet anymore, haha! But I was starving when we got home. So, I thought I'd start making some dinner, but guess what?  My sweet husband (who, yes, I was frustrated with because of the TV episode) said, "Babe, you sit down, put your feet up, and relax. I'll make dinner AND do the dishes..." I'm serious :) What a complete sweetheart! Sure, he might have been sucking up ;) hahha! But either way, it was awesome! He made bacon and sausage gravy over toast. It was super yummy!


Then, Laken & TJ came over and we hung out for the rest of the evening :)

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...