Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 16: The Cutest Things You've Heard Kids Say

Well, it was suppose to be "The cutest things you've heard YOUR kids say..." but since my daughter is still in the womb, haha, she hasn't said much, so we're going to go with "the cutest things you've heard kids say."

1. I used to be a Sunday School teacher and we had prayer time in the classroom. One of the young ladies said so tenderly, "Please pray for my mom. Her boobs feel like they are going to fall off." Of course, the whole classroom started giggling.. including all of the boys, haha!

2. I didn't actually hear this one, but my mom relayed the message to me. She was also a Sunday School teacher and of course, they were having prayer time, and one kid said, "Please pray for my sister, she hit me this morning and she has the devil in her heart."

3. When discussing a World War, I heard one kid call the Japanese, "The Japans." haha!

That's all I can think of right now. Shoot, my mind is blank, haha! If I think of anything later, I'll post it :)

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...