Monday, February 7, 2011

Project 365: Day 433- February 6th

Ethan had to ref today at our local college, so I took advantage of the alone time and cleaned the house, then I settled in on the couch with a blanket and watched some more episodes of Desperate Housewives Season 3 :) It's such an addicting show, let me tell you, haha!


Once Ethan got home, we went to Subway. Okay, let me tell you something here, haha! I saw on their sign that they had new cookies --- Raspberry Cheesecake, so we tried them and OH MY GOSH, they are AMAZING! If you haven't tried them yet, DO IT! :) You won't regret it. I'm craving another one right now, haha!


Once we got home, it was time for THE SUPERBOWL. Ethan was so excited (hence the new TV we got yesterday, haha!) and I was too, but I had the worst headache. You wouldn't believe it. Plus a nose bleed-- darn sinuses! :( So, I laid on the couch beside of him for the longest time.. and while laying there, my breath started getting kind of short and it felt like my tummy was getting REALLY tight, so I rolled over and wouldn't you know it, my daughter was pushing herself straight upwards in my belly. I don't know if she was trying to break free or what, haha, but it looked like a CONE BELLY!!!!! haha!


And here's a picture of our TV during the Super Bowl :)


It was so awesome to actually be able to see the score of the game and what not haha! Our old TV you could not do that, so frustrating LOL! I thought there were a few bad calls against the Packers, but they overcame it and won! Congrats to them!

And cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...