Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 17: Everything you Would do if Money were no Object

1. Pay off our bills and my parent's bills (and siblings)
2. Build a new house :) My DREAM house! :)
3. Open up a restaurant. My husband loves to cook and it's always been a dream of mine to own one.
4. Save money for Tayler (and our future children's) college tuition, cars, etc.
5. Buy new vehicles for both of us.
6. Make a charitable contribution
7. Open up a homeless shelter or some sort of shelter to help the less fortunate
8. Is this selfish? -- Buy a new wardrobe LOL
9. Pay to have my book marketed
10. Build a new gym/rec center for my dad so he can follow his dreams
11. Buy my parents a new house closer to their kids :)
12. Invest and save so we have no worries
13. Take our families on a vacation somewhere :)

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...